Updated: May 12
Hey there, and welcome to my site! I am so happy you are here. The crazy awesome thing about 2020 is the majority of my clients are now referrals and people I have never had the pleasure meeting before. A few weeks ago a friend recommended I share more about who I am and the things I love on this site. I thought that was a great idea and hope you do too!
To start making things a little more personal around here, I thought it'd be fun to share a few random facts about me. I'd love to hear which facts you agree or disagree with yourself!
1. My absolutely favorite coffee drink is a caramel macchiato, light ice. Whenever I visit a new coffee shop, I'm afraid I'll hate what I get and waste my $5.00. This has always been my solid go-to drink.
2. I'm a huuuuuge list maker. For some reason, it helps me feel more in control of all the crazy to-dos I have. I always start creating one giant master list. Next, I number the to-dos in order of importance. Finally, I'll create a brand new list and categorize the to-dos (sometimes even color coat them in different ink). I'll carry that list around with me until every single item has been crossed off. Crazy, I know... but the feeling of a crossed off list is SO SATISFYING for some reason. I know I can't be the only one doing this, right?
3. I have a real obsession with buying/looking at house plants... Right now I'm living in a tiny house and am finally starting to run out of room for more. I love going to farmer's markets for flowers in the summer.
4. My fiance and I have been together since December of our sophomore year in high-school... never once broke up! We are going on 7.5 years together.
5. I graduated from the University of Wisconsin - La Crosse with my B.S. in Communication Studies with an emphasis in Interpersonal Communication and a minor in Sociology. Go Eagles!
6. During the week, I work in Organizational Development for a health system. Most people are so surprised to hear I went for HR after college, but once they learn more about my position they understand why it fits me so well!
7. I love finding interesting murals around a city! Last January, I visited Roosevelt Row Arts District in Phoenix,AZ and it was awesome seeing pops of color everywhere.
8. I absolutely LOVE country music. When I was really young, I use to watch the country music channel all day, memorizing every word to the songs. When I got older, I rented CDs from the library every week and would listen to them on repeat. I'm still pretty good at remembering lyrics, even from years ago and almost constantly have music playing. Spotify is an absolute must for me!
9. When I was in high-school and college, I wore my makeup differently every day and rarely purchased the same products twice. Now, I stick to a similar routine almost every time I do my makeup. Would you be interested in an 'Every Day Makeup' blog? Let me know your thoughts on this!
10. My favorite place in the entire world is the beach. I love the warm sun and the sound of the waves crashing in the distance. Most relaxing place ever in my opinion!
11. I absolutely LOVE rose gold! When we went wedding ring shopping I knew I wanted rose gold and went for a Morganite over a diamond, since I love the color so much.
12. Since I was young, I have had an obsession with house projects and decorating. When I was a kid, I would beg my mom to put up the next season's decor so I could help arrange it around the house. In high school, I started flipping furniture from Goodwill, and now I love to do house projects and look at homes! Its so fun to see a space transform. Good thing I'm marrying a realtor, right?!
13. My favorite number is thirteen and I actually look forward to “Friday the 13th.”
If you and I have already talked, I'm curious to know how many of these were a surprise to you. If we haven't met, message me so I can hear which ones are just like you or where we are opposites!